I’m (im)famous for losing interest fast and changing between projects before they are completed. I have been like that my entire “wargames career” but thank God, I’m not like that in normal life! 🙂
This time however I am determined to finish a project: the DAK and 8th Army in 28mm. I already have about one Bolt Action platoon of Germans and one of Brits that are fully painted and based. The plan is to add two more German, one British, one Australian and one Indian Army platoon to that together with a load of vehicles and tanks for both sides.
I already assembled all the figures and have put basing material on their bases, the Australians are even primed and mounted on painting stands already. There’s 36 of them in front of me on my painting table right now begging to be painted. So wish me luck, I’m going in! 🙂
I am currently working on a 20mm Vietnam Project. This is something I wanted to do for a long time already but never had the time for.
I spent the last two days building terrain and building for it. The dark brown hooches in the pictures I designed on the PC, 3D printed them and then put them on a balsa wood platform. The ammo/fuel dump and AA pit are resin models that I simply put on a scenic base and the bunker is also a 3D printed model that I “dug in” on a scenic base. I still need to paint the fuel barrels and ammo boxes of the dump but you get the idea already.
The terrain pieces are plastic aquarium plants on 2.5mm MDF bases that were lasercut with my lasercutter.
I already built a nice collection of helicopter, APC’s and attack aircraft and I will show pictures of those later.
I’m selling off my large 28mm Napoleonic collections for reasons that I do not want to go into. Have a look here if you are interested and please spread the word among your wargamer friends, clubs etc:
Thanks for looking!
Really happy with how the ruines came out. The grass and hay bales are not that bright really, the flash of the camera did that.